Talk 3: Social well-being – the power of social relations
If you ask yourself, what makes you happy about going to work, there is a great likelihood that one of the top reasons is having great colleagues. Yet, social well-being at work is not easy to create and sustain in our daily lives, which is often filled with high levels of stress and perhaps opposing interests to juggle. As individuals we have unique needs and ways of perceiving the world – that is ego needs. However, in a social eco-system like the workplace, we need to balance our ego needs with the eco needs – the needs of the eco-system.
This will ultimately support the individual and collective experience of well-being and performance and create working environments, where we can thrive and experience the power of social support and psychological safety.
In this talk, you will learn:
- Why your social well-being at work is important for your short- and long-term well-being and your ability to thrive and perform at work.
- What future trends are shaping the way we perceive social well-being at work and why this is both getting more challenging, yet more important to address.
- What frontrunning companies do differently to create a working culture in support of high levels of social well-being, which is not at the cost of individual performance, but as mutual enablers.
- How you can identify the typical barriers to reaching peak levels of social well-being at work
- What you can do as manager in the organisation to help foster a stronger psychosocial working environment for your team.
- What you can do yourself to promote your own social well-being at work.
#socialrelations, #psychologicalsafety, #socialwell-being, #socialsupport, #workingculture
#focus, #concentration, #fightagainstdistractions, #healthydigitalisation, #silence
Please reach out to me, if you would like to hear more about which topics might be relevant to you or if you have any questions. Karina@sustainablelead.com or +4560540901.