Talk 1: The focused work – the fight against distractions
Distractions and lack of focus at work is probably one of the largest barriers for personal productivity and well-being at work. Yet it is still underestimated what the consequences of distractions are in our daily working lives and for the organisation we are a part of.
In this talk, you will learn:
- Why focus is important for your personal sustainability, well-being and productivity.
- What future trends are shaping the way we perceive and tackle focus and distractions at work.
- What frontrunning companies do differently to counteract distractions and enable better conditions for focus in the organisation.
- How you identify the typical distractions and barriers to focus in your working life – that ranges from physical, cultural, and personal barriers.
- What you can do as a manager in the organisation for your team to help foster better working conditions in support of focus.
- What you can do yourself to create healthier habits in support of your own daily focus.
#focus, #concentration, #fightagainstdistractions, #healthydigitalisation, #silence
Please reach out to me, if you would like to hear more about which topics might be relevant to you or if you have any questions. Karina@sustainablelead.com or +4560540901.